Clarecare currently has a very exciting and new opportunity to join our Counselling Service based in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Child & Adolescent Counsellor – Full-time Permanent Vacancy
We would like to hear from motivated, dynamic & professional Counsellors/Therapists who have a passion for delivering counselling services to children and adolescents who are experiencing significant difficulties at home, at school and in their relationships with others. In this role, you will work as part of the Family Support Services team delivering therapeutic interventions to children, adolescents and (where relevant) their parents as part of the child and adolescent support plan.
- A recognised qualification of NFQ, QQI Level 9 in Counselling/Therapy specifically for working with children of all ages.
- Current full membership of one of the following accrediting bodies:
- Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (IACP),
- Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy (IAHIP),
- Irish Association for Play Therapy and Psychotherapy (IAPTP),
- Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapy (IACAT)
- National Association of Professional Counselling & Psychotherapy (NAPCP)
- Play Therapy Ireland (PTIrl) / Play Therapy UK
Where relevant, evidence of additional qualifications/training/accreditation to work specifically with children.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant paid post qualification experience working therapeutically with children/adolescents.
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) to ensure the proper discharge of the responsibilities of these roles.
Copy of full Job Description is attached to this advert
For informal enquiries, please contact: Laura O Callaghan on 086 – 1448961 or email: email@example.com
To apply: Please send a full and up to date CV with cover letter clearly outlining why you would be a suitable candidate for this role to Carmel Keane, Human Resources Manager, Clarecare, Harmony Row, Ennis, Co. Clare V95 F8CN or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. on Monday, 10th May 2021
Shortlisting for interview will apply on the basis of information submitted.
A Panel may be formed from which future Counsellor vacancies may be filled.
Clarecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.